Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Most often treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. We understand that your time is important and schedule only the time that is necessary to accomplish predictable long-term treatment outcomes.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any radiographs if applicable.
- New Patient Registration
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary information and identification. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
For New Patients to our Practice
- Meet the doctors at Rancho Endodontics
- Call Rancho Endodontics Phone Number 951-677-7322 with questions
- Get Driving Directions to our Murrieta office
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation and treatment visits.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-medication.)